One step too far



I know way more than biting off more than I can chew... like that time I was still a novice reporter at KNA, and decided to take on the big fishes. 

Interviewing the governor seemed pretty easy, on a distant or at least the way my editor laid it out for me.... well that's a story for another day. i'l give you a spoiler alert thou ,the ending didn't go quite well.

Compared to this bagga, I think i'l flaunt with my ego. 
stumbled upon this online article that reads:

"U.S. president Barack Obama has been offered 50 cows, 70 sheep and 30 goats in exchange for his 16-year old daughter Malia’s hand in marriage" goes the headline.

Felix Kiprono said he was willing to pay the assorted livestocks  in order to fulfil his dream of marrying the first daughter.

He has since been attracted to Malia since her fathers presidential campaign in 2008, and he has been saving it until when Obama will be visiting Kenya due this July.

"I am currently drafting a letter to the President of the united states to please have Malia accompany him for the trip to Kenya."  Rants Kiprono

He further went on by saying that he is willing to teach Malia how to milk, cook Ugali and prepare Mursik like other Kalenjin woman.

Kiprono has however dismissed any claims that he is after money stating that it is not financially motivated and he just loves her.

I don't know about you guys, but I think i'l stick to my lane.
Share on Google Plus

About Brian Yatich

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

The African Business Fortune