Gender Caged

A friend of mine sent me a thrilling story I thought it could never capture my attention. But it was immensely touching considering the fact that it was womens day...


The kind where first half of it craves for attention you'd think its leeching for your sympathy.
Well... it got me alright.
I'm sorry... I know how a lot of women have to go through such monstrosity... i can only imagine my defenseless mother, sister and daughter.
How every turn of dawn they know its past their curfew like a duke sensing their prey.
But this time their prey are in suits owning high offices, big political and religious positions they cant get better at anything but oggling on that secretary thinking of a way to settle her that raise to ganner mutual benefit.
I dont usually feel this way about women but when the issue knocks at your door, and wipes their feet on your mat its sickening.
but since this lady sent me the mail and brought up the subject i think men are nothing but lowlife scavengers and treacherous swines.
But what can you do? Women have all been programmed like that computer i left in my room  just sitting there like a prisoner only subjected to music only, nothing else. I will use it toss it and one time lose it.
I speak for you but my brothers will probably hate me.
Share on Google Plus

About Brian Yatich

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

The African Business Fortune